Re: improved drawing modes

Hi,

I admit that if Erase were a paint mode, I would use it much more. The
eraser tool, I generally find does not happen to have brush settings
convenient to my current task, and so i find it cumbersome. So, I
think that erase as a paint mode is a good idea.
I do not understand this 'Negative' paint mode, Radoslav, and I think
you need to explain it.

Now that we are speaking of paint modes, I know that I would
personally find very useful one that recolors FG colored pixels to BG
color.