Patch for fli.c

Hello, I don't know if I should send patches to this list, but anyway,
I think that it's a good place.

I have a very old patch for the GFLI plug-in. I never used GIMP to
save or load FLIC animations, but I used the source code of that
GFLI plug-ins for other program (http://www.aseprite.org/), so that
is the way I found this bug.

The patch is for this specific file:
http://svn.gnome.org/svn/gimp/trunk/plug-ins/gfli/fli.c
It fixes two problems:
* writing of differential color chunks (FLI_COLOR and FLI_COLOR_2).

I don't know if with the GIMP you can save a FLIC file with
FLI_COLOR chunks anyway. So it's a little hard to test the
effectiveness of the patch.

On the other hand, I think that the GFLI plug-in has other problems
(in the gfli.c file).
But I really don't know, this patch is only for the low-level routines in fli.c.

If somebody want to test reading/writing files with FLI_COLOR chunks, here you
have one animation to test (in two formats):
  http://www.davidcapello.com.ar/gimp/flitest.flc
  http://www.davidcapello.com.ar/gimp/flitest.gif