Re: task list

On Jan 25, 2008 4:20 PM, David Gowers wrote:

> What significant sequence of actions that you can take is there, that
> cannot be done by simple graph editing?

Users do not think in terms of graphs, they think in terms of actions
and sequences of actions. They want to click Record, mess around with
filters etc., then just click Stop and be able to replay it to any
number of other images, send this sequence of actions to a collegue or
use his sequence of actions. This is about productivity.

Don't get me wrong - I'm very much excited about GEGL features ( I
even did a happy dance when I saw nodes caching code committed to SVN
a while ago :)), but your example is rather a demonstration of
adjustment layers and/or live filters and doesn't not deal with the
issue we are speaking about.

Alexandre