Re: task list

   Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 23:50:56 +1030
   From: "David Gowers" <00ai99@xxxxxxxxx>

   On Jan 25, 2008 9:52 PM, Alexandre Prokoudine

   > All the users who ever bugged you asking for macros
   > recording did it because they don't feel like programmers to learn
   > Script/Python/Perl-Fu.

   With non-destructive editing, used as above, almost all the things
   that users want to do are things that can be expressed in terms of
   a modification of the image graph. The example you see above -- the
   only user input required would be to choose which layer becomes
   sourcelayer. twould probably be pretty easy to build a 'quick
   change' dialog where the user can change all the involved values
   (eg gauss blur radius.)

The question is, do users what to have to learn about image graphs, or
do they just want to say "save what I did so I can do the same thing
to another set of images"?

--
Robert Krawitz                                     <rlk@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Member of the League for Programming Freedom -- mail lpf@xxxxxxxxxxxx