Re: Haze on GIMP 2.4 image - Should this be a bug report?

The reason I asked is that my goal when
post-processing is to end up with a print that looks
like my screen.  When I print from Windows Picture &
Fax Viewer, it looks like what I see on the screen.  I
assumed that printing from GIMP would give you a print
that looked like the image that is open in GIMP, but I
guess that's just silly.  Who would want that?

..... Mark