Re: GIMP WebAccess via ajax-webinterface

Hi

> I'm not saying that a web hosted image
> manipulation/processing/compositing application is in any way
> unfeasible on top of GEGL. Thoughts have been put into making the
> design fit such scenarios as well in the process of making it
> versatile. If a web server front-end shows up (which would need
> someone interested in creating such a thing in the first place) I
> doubt it would be hosted as a free service due to the much larger
> overhead of keeping something like that going rather than allowing
> downloads.

May be this could be provided by several server as a test. Main
gimp.org/xxx could only redirect on these servers to tka the best
benefits of several ressources.
I'm not administrator but i have a server on which i could put this
solution for tests, and then see.

pygmee