GIMP WebAccess via ajax-webinterface

Hello dear honored, hard working developing gurus,

I recently heard much noise about, Online-Versions of Photoshop and OpenOffice.org and Services like SplashUP and FotoFlexer.

Let me explain: You guys are doing a hard and not very well paid job. But the thing is not about money, it is about attention.
How would people react if they found out that they had not to pay Adobe or guys like them a nice amount of XX$ for every little
extra service, of what ordinary users could want to do with PS OnlineAccess.

I propose you, that if you have great stuff to offer via Python or other tool-sets, you could impress many people with (open)
services on which other people would be able to contribute functions and could have the same functionality for much less
than the whole money seeking industry does want to.

and explain further:

I am an Internet programmer and developer, but I am not as good as I want to be because of a resource problem.
But I am looking for a long while onto the WWW platform and its technologies. AJAX with GEGL and some sort of
a rich Internet Client could provide amazing contents to the open and free source community.

http://www.gimp.org/webaccess or http://www.gimp.org/webedit could be some reasonable URI's
If I had more time to spend, then I could provide to you a  sketch solution for my visions.

I am really looking forward to an answer of you, encouraging my little thoughts.

Yours faithfully,
Andreas P.