GIMP lecture, berlin...

GIMPsters,This Wednesday (12‑12‑7) I will be presenting at the newthinking  store in berlin. It’s berlin‐usability‐stammtisch‐Wednesday  and I will do a lecture on GIMP, open source and interaction  architecture.
Apart from the announced focus on the run of the GIMP redesign  project thus far and our professional approach to the top‑10 most  requested features, I will also elaborate on the—partially novel— methods developed during the project.
If you are in or around berlin this Wednesday, I hope to see you  there. Tucholskystraße 48  10117 Berlin, it starts around 19:30.
     --ps
         founder + principal interaction architect             man + machine interface works