Re: New option for the fill tool (feature suggestion/request)

Hi Shin,

I'd hardly find this useful but for some very specific patterns.

Instead, I'd suggest you tried using layers and layer masks in your workflow,
more or less like this: once you select the area to be filled, create an
empty layer, create a layer mask on it, choose "from selection" (and empty
your selection afterwards)
There you are - you now fill the whole layer with your pattern and transform
it however you like, with translation (not move tool), scaling, rotation,
etc...

	js
	-><-