Re: Angled guides - was Re: 2.4 and how to continue from here

On Nov 9, 2007 7:54 PM, Joao S. O. Bueno wrote:
> My idea for UI is just writing some code for the rotate tool to be able to> rotate guides, just as the move tool can move guides. i think that once> tested this won't get in anyone's path and will be a little nice feature for> GIMP.
Arbitrary angle guides would be really useful for visual aligninglayers/selections along imaginary angled line. But only if preciserotation of the guide is possible. And there might be a technicalchallenge to implement visual moving of angled guideы same way we doit now with hor/vert guides. Anyway, expect a lot of feedback from meif this feature will have green light :) and please share your scriptsif it's not ;)