Re: 2.4 and how to continue from here

A Monday 29 October 2007 16:24:11, Sven Neumann escreveu:
> I suggest that we keep brainstorming for the 2.6 roadmap for another
> week and then collect the ideas. It would be nice if we could end with a
> list of well-defined tasks. When that list is collected, I would like to
> discuss which of these tasks should be put on the roadmap for 2.6.

Hi Sevn and others,

I have been obn the process of moving myself to another city over the last few
weeks (almost complet now, just waiting for my mobile nad main machinne to
get here).
]
As soons as that happens I should consolidate my work hours and spare a few of
then for GIMP.

The feature I'd like to work on is a brush stroke pannel to be able to set up
stroking with curves for relating pressure, speed, angle,  etc with opacity,
size, jitter, color, etc...

One other smallf eature I will want to add is the ability to add free- angled
guides. I have this almost complete on my codebase, just .XCF saving for it
is missing. I should commit that early on 2.6 cycle.

Regards,

   js
  -><-