Re: Requests for curves for photo retouching

It would be nice if the curves  dialog becomes semi-transparent when
user clicks image if the dialog overlays the image. Currently the dialog
size is so large, than it is hard to preview the whole image with the
dialog not overlaying it at 1024:768 monitor resolution.

Some backward interaction would be nice to see too. I posted a feature
request some time ago to be able to select some range (abscissa) at  the
curves dialog and to see the result blinking  or other pixels shaded.
That could help  deciding curve editing.

--
With respect
Alexander Rabtchevich