Re: weekend 2.6 UI roadmap roundup...

I'd add the quality of downscaling as a high priority need. Currently
it's possible to downscale images using 50% steps at a time (it was
discussed before) but it would be better if one single scaling step
produces the best quality possible (maybe automating the 50% steps, as
it was discussed before).
IIRC Sven informed that this issue would be easier to address with GEGL,
so I don't know if proposing this fix before GEGL is appropriate. Anyway
I'd like to point that it's a need for people who work with graphics for
the web.

Gez.