Re: Is default "replace" mode in blend dialog of RC3 replaced with normal in SVN?

I guess I begin understanding. The dialog should be initiated with the
same blending mode which has been used during the last operation to
prepare some internal data. And in order to take effect the mode should
be changed by the user to the "Normal" afterwards. It should be due to
the current realization.
I think this particularity is good to be described in the release notes.

--
With respect
Alexander Rabtchevich