Re: Additional Default Brushes for 2.4?

I like these brushes a lot. They can be cut down to 20 rather than the
original 154, since 2.4 includes brush scale adjustment, and I have
mentioned this to iceytina at the last of your links.

I would like to take this opportunity to plug my particular
contribution to 2.4, the palette navigation actions (allowing you to
move through the active palette, changing FG color to match; try
pressing '9' or '0'. Requires having the palette editor open
somewhere.)