Additional Default Brushes for 2.4?

Hey folks!!

I know it must be terribly, horribly, ridiculously, and extremely late
to suggest this at this point in the 2.4 cycle but -

I recently got in contact with a very talented Gimp brush artist on
deviantart.com; she's made a number of brushes that seem to be the sort
that would be generally useful in a default Gimp install. She told me
she is willing to license them under the GPL (they are currently
Creative Commons BY-NC-ND) if they would be considered for inclusion
into the Gimp. Links to the brushes are here:

Watercolor Paint:
http://iceytina.deviantart.com/art/GIMP-PaintBrushes-Watercolors-31117244

Waxy Pencils:
http://iceytina.deviantart.com/art/Gimp-PaintBrushes-Pencils-31116570

Oil Pastels:
http://iceytina.deviantart.com/art/GIMP-PaintBrushes-Oil-Pastels-31115517

Crayons:
http://iceytina.deviantart.com/art/GIMP-PaintBrushes-Crayons-31087987

Airbrushes:
http://iceytina.deviantart.com/art/GIMP-PaintBrushes-Airbrushes-31029257

Brushes:
http://iceytina.deviantart.com/art/GIMP-PaintBrushes-Artist-31030053

If these seems like they'd be valuable to include, I can get you in
touch with her.

Thanks for listening!
~m

p.s. BTW, AWESOME work on 2.4 so far, I've been using RC 1 for a while
now and I have to say it feels a lot more comfortable to use - it's
gotten me really excited about the Gimp all over again. :)