Re: GIMP Vectors Object Documentation

Barton (bartonbosch@xxxxxxxxx) wrote:
> I've tried translating the draw_circle script-fu to python, and also
> checked the script-fu itself in my 2.3.18 installation without success;
> the circular path is created but it isn't stroked.
>
> Simon, did you write your sample script-fu for 2.3.19?

I created it for the current svn version. It shouldn't be a that big
difference, but I found a bug while writing it, which is fixed in
current SVN - this bug created artefacts in the created stroke, but you
should get a visible somethign.

Make sure that the context you're using for stroking is set up correctly
and make sure you're not stroking white on white or whatever.

Hope this helps,
        Simon
--
              simon@xxxxxxxx              http://simon.budig.de/