Re: Where all developers are?

Well, I see this developer forum become an user forum - this is not what
is intended.

We should let developers to work on their own peace else they will spent
precious time responding to complains.

For Photo Correction passionates I will set today a page for download
LightZone for Linux (yes is free for Linux) at :
http://www.theagency.com.ro/lightzone
For other good solutions use Google for RawTherapee OR digiKam OR
blueMarine.

  for Panoramas - search on Google for Hugin.

That's all about photo correction tools - at the right time we will see
more photo tolls on Gimp - until then use the tools about I talk in
previous paragraph.

Peace for all.

Sorin

P.S.
Carol, please told me more about your project.
Use nemes.sorin@xxxxxxxxx if U have time.