Re: Fwd: features discussion for future Gimp abilities

Tomasz Witko wrote:
>  What I am trying to do is discuss adding more functionality to Gimp in that
> discuss what can actually be added to gimp to give it an advantage over
> Photo Shop.

Hi Tomasz

I don't get the point of your thread, are you waiting for other people
to start discussing this so that you just can sit back and watch?

I doubt this discussion will get going unless you concretely add
something to it instead of just wait for other to come up with ideas.

Cheers.
- Martin Nordholts