Fwd: features discussion for future Gimp abilities

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Laurenz Gamper <lgamper@xxxxxx>
Date: Aug 25, 2007 12:52 PM
Subject: Re: features discussion for future Gimp abilities
To: Tomasz Witko <tom.witko@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi,

[...]

maybe you are looking for inkscape http://www.inkscape.org/ .

Greetings

Laurenz Gamper

K not again. I am making this clear I am looking for inkscape, I am trying to make Gimp into Inkscape.

 What I am trying to do is discuss adding more functionality to Gimp in that discuss what can actually be added to gimp to give it an advantage over Photo Shop.
Now I do not know if adding Inkscape crap to Gimp is even possible with the Gimp engine.

 What I am trying to accomplish is to discuss what non existing abilities can be added to the gimp engine as is.

 Also pertaining to Inkscape this is a bad example as I am not impressed with it as making a image compared to other vector programs I have tried resulted in better images and where easier to use.

 Last note: I am not trying to say add vector graphics to Gimp but rather discuss what can be added to Gimp as is to make it stand above other image manipulation programs.

 Also! quote "Discuss"