Re: [OT] Could be this software based upon Gimp?

Hi,

2007/7/20, jEsuSdA <listas@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

Hi Sven

> Looks about as much like GIMP as any other image manipulation program
> looks like GIMP. Or like Photoshop.

Please, read the specs and features, you could find some peculiarities
like layer features or color support and image file support that I think
are similar to Gimp ones.
The web says something about Open Source, but is not clear at for me.

This just means _you_ should read the spec page. I clearly states:

mageMagick

ImageMagick is an open source technology to create, edit, and compose bitmap images. It is used as a core for Pixelmator Learn more about ImageMagick..

I'm not talking about interface (that it resembles too gimp one).

Also on the spec page they say:

- Image processing is powered by Core Image and Open GL

Does this sound like GIMP to you?

Greetings, lexA

--
life is like a box of chocolates - you never know what you wanna get.