Re: [OT] Could be this software based upon Gimp?

Sven Neumann escribió:
> Hi,
>
> On Fri, 2007-07-20 at 09:15 +0200, jEsuSdA wrote:
>
>> Surfing the web i found a interesting photo retouch software for Mac.
>>
>> Its name is pixelmator and its interface looks like similar to Gimp.
>>

>> Have you ever know something about this software?
>>
>> Could be some Gimp code used? It will be liberated under the GPL terms?
>>
>> What do you thing about that?
>>
>> http://pixelmator.com/

Hi Sven

> Looks about as much like GIMP as any other image manipulation program
> looks like GIMP. Or like Photoshop.

Please, read the specs and features, you could find some peculiarities
like layer features or color support and image file support that I think
are similar to Gimp ones.

The web says something about Open Source, but is not clear at for me.

I'm not talking about interface (that it resembles too gimp one).