Re: new rectangle tool specification

Hi,

On Wed, 2007-07-04 at 21:04 +0200, peter sikking wrote:

> by using different graphics (stipple) we avoid that these two lines
> are interpreted as showing corner handles. They don't.

Well, if they don't show the corner handles, what do they show then? And
isn't it important to show the corner handles? The user might be heading
for the corners. With the old setup, the corner handles were always
present, even if the user moved over the side handles when moving
towards the corners. Now quite often when I try to reach a corner
handle, the side handle jumps in my way and the target area that I am
heading for disappears.

This is slowing me down. A lot. I don't see how this is an improvement.

Sven