Re: 2.3.18 deletes exif data from images

Hi Sven,

> And yes, there are many bug reports. About five to ten per day. And
> only a handful of people dealing with them. And still we manage to
> maintain a pretty stable number of unresolved bugs. We have even
> managed to cut down this number siginificantly over the last years.

Certainly it is a big and hard work to carry a project like GIMP.
And the project deserves all this work.

I understood your point. Hope you understood mine.

If still useful, I will continue reporting (possible) bugs and
problems, while trying to be more patient about unanswered stuff.

    Thanks,

        L.