Re: about carol

Hi all!

On Tuesday 19 June 2007, Sven Neumann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I don't know if everyone of the GIMP development team is as annoyed of
> Carol as I am, but I know that there are quite a few people who are.
>
> It has been a pleasure for me to notice that she stopped mailing to
> gimp-developer and gimp-user a while ago. In my opinion, the quality of
> the lists has improved and participating has become a lot more fun since
> she's gone.
>
> However she is still permanently around in #gimp and probably also in
> other GIMP related IRC channels. And she also hasn't stopped posting to
> our bug-tracker. I have asked her to stop doing that. I have asked her
> to leave the GIMP channels. But she doesn't respect this.

I should note that I have had my own share of bad experiences dealing with
Carol, and seeing her harass people who are trying to learn or contribute to
GIMP, although they weren't as bad as what some people here have described.

So I support all actions that are necessary to keep her in control. She still
seems to be doing much more harm than good.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish