Re: about carol

On Tue, 19 Jun 2007 19:02:19 +0200, Mukund Sivaraman <muks@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> I also think she's genuinely insane and needs to seek medical attention
> (seriously). She may not be doing all of this on purpose for fun, but
> maybe because she has mental issues.

I think she indicated in one post last year that she had been through a
"very, very difficult" period. She is certainly getting help. But there's
a limit as to how much understanding and lee way can be given and even
whether this is helpful.

I dont think that allowing her to continue her "drama" here is in anyway
helping her therapy. Allowing her behaviour to continue by lack of action
is probably even giving her the illusion that it is someway acceptable.

She has obviously created enough frustration and ill-will to necessitate
action. It seems improper that she has a gimp.org email since that will
automatically mean those who dont know her will associate her comments
with the project. That clearly is unacceptable.

/gg