Re: Two new build bugs

Hi,

On Fri, 2007-06-08 at 16:10 -0400, Daniel Richard G. wrote:

> What is the intention behind version-controlling those files? I didn't
> notice anything particularly painful to generate.

Most of these files are in SVN because they contain translatable
strings. The message catalogs are built from the files in SVN, the
translators shouldn't have to build the tree for that.

Other files are in SVN because it is easier to examine differences on
the generated files. Keeping them in SVN allows us to easily create
diffs. Also when changing the source files, having the generated file in
SVN allows us to easily examine the difference in the generated code.

Sven