Re: Two new build bugs

Hi,

On Fri, 2007-06-08 at 20:51 +0200, Sven Neumann wrote:

> > This will all help to keep generated files out of a version-controlled
> > working source tree. (The fewer question marks you get from "svn stat", the
> > better.)

Actually, now that we accepted some of the proposed changes, building
outside the source directory is somewhat broken. We have generated files
that are intentionally kept under version control. If you build with
srcdir != builddir and do changes to the source files, then 'svn status'
will not any longer notify you about the changes to the generated files
that need to be committed together with the changed source files.

Looks like I have perhaps been a little too hasty accepting your
changes. We might want to revert some of them.

Sven