Re: lgm 07, top‑5 GIMP user requests...

I just want to add 2c. I got a strange opinion - the most annoying thing
of Gnome is its HUG. The opinion is caused by the majority of complains
about it on Russian Linux forum. Not the HUG itself but the idea that if
some feature can be considered as not totally obvious for a newbie, this
feature should be simply deleted. Does anybody remember File Opening dialog?

Why should any powerful functionality be deleted in a sake of somebody
who does not want to use it? Why does anybody want to take it from ME
and others if HE does not need it? :)

IMHO the one and only way to solve this problem, if it is solvable at
all, is to add an extra button - something like "Yes to all". Clicking
this button means a a user says "Yes" to all further dialogs, maybe
except file overwriting.

--
With respect
Alexander Rabtchevich