Re: GimpImage to GdkPixbuf

On 3/22/07, Michael Natterer <mitch@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I would say making a screenshot and loading the resulting file with
> gdk_pixbuf_new_from_file() is probably the easiest way.

I would like to implement something like
GdkPixbuf gimp_image_render_gdk_pixbuf (GimpImage)
or even more general
void gimp_image_render_gdk_drawable (GimpImage, GdkDrawable)
correctly (with display filters, color management, etc). This would
probably be easier to be done in the core, though.

If screenshot is an option to implement it, could you tell me how can
I take screenshot of image which is, for example, too large to fit in
a window?