Looking to hire a Gimp Script/Foo developer

Hi All,

We are a prominent web company that uses the Gimp
ScriptFoo,
controlled by customized web interfaces to produce
fairly simple images.
This is entirely server/browser based.

Project:

Our version of the Gimp is in need of updating and
some of our scripts need to be optimized, as well as a
couple of new features that we want to add.

If you are a Gimp expert, Perl experience, and have
created, installed or maintained this type
 of setup on an enterprise level, we have this project
waiting for you.

Thanks,

Allan