Re: Save As JPG Integrated

On Sat, Feb 03, 2007 at 01:13:56PM +0100, jernej@xxxxxx wrote:
> On Saturday, February 3, 2007, 12:48:54, Thorsten Wilms wrote:
>
> > Then the Save_as_JPEG controls could appear on the image
> > window (inspired by the Firefox find bar) to further cut
> > down on window juggling.
>
> Only as an option - some of us have multiple displays, and use the advanced
> options regularly.

Do the save dialogs not appear on the same screen as the image
windows?

I see how if you have at least 2 displays, having the preview
on one and the (expanded) controls on another would be nice.
But if you have to manually move the windows far less so.

I'm rather sure users of multiple screens who are at the
same time frequent users of the advanced JPG controls are
a small minority. Nobody likes to be ignored, though, of course ;)

--
Thorsten Wilms