Getting console messages from GIMP on Win32

Hi,
Is there some way of convincing GIMP to send warning/error/informative messages to a useful place on Win32? I have some PyGimp plugins, written for Linux GIMP, that either fail to register their procedures or do not run properly when I install them on the Win32 platform. Debugging 'blind' helped me to fix the plugins that would register OK but crash when running, but in order to fix the remainder of them, I need the messages like I get on Linux, since that is where the tracebacks show up when a plugin crashes.

The obvious '-c' parameter given in the man page has no effect, and the various documentation on the Windows version doesn't have anything relevant.

Thanks.