Re: Polygonal Selection Tool Re: Bug 119646

I don't know what full specifications look like for tools in the gimp
but here's a shot.

The Polygonal Selection Tool

Selects regions by connecting points clicked with line segments

Like polygonal select, shift on first click adds to selection, ctrl
subtracts, both intersect, alt moves.

Holding shift after the first point has been placed constrains line
segments to absolute angles divisible by 45.

Clicking the last point completes the selection, or hitting enter.

I'm not sure which is more congruent with the other tools, should the
decision to "add, subtract, or intersect" selection with modifier keys
be made upon enter or first click?

Thanks