Re: Switch to Tiny-Fu, end of Script-Fu maintenance?

Hi Kevin,

On Fri, 2006-10-13 at 11:42 -0400, Kevin Cozens wrote:

> My source tree of CVS GIMP now contains a Tiny-Fu'd version of Script-Fu. The
> changes are available as patch files ready to be reviewed. I am now waiting on
> a final ok before the changes will be commited to CVS.
>
> Sven suggested I provide the URL to where I have placed information and
> patches regarding updating Script-Fu as some other people may wish to review
> the changes.
>
> The URL is http://www.interlog.com/~kcozens/software/gimp/patches/.

I had a look at the patches and they look good to me. There are a number
of minor coding style glitches and one or two minor user interface
problems but those can easily be dealt with as soon as the patches are
in CVS. So please go ahead and commit the changes.

Sven