Tool statusbar error messages

Hi all,

I just comitted a change that moves all tool error messages that
can happen when clicking the image to the image window's statusbar,
using the new gimp_statusbar_push_temp() API.

While doing so I noticed they are all bad and inconsistent.

Here is the full list, grouped by reason of the error:

"No brushes available for use with this tool."   (brush core)
"No patterns available for this operation."      (clone)

"Set a source image first."                      (source core)

"Indexed images are not currently supported."    (heal)
"Indexed images are not currently supported."    (perspective clone)

"Blend: Invalid for indexed images."
"Brightness-Contrast does not operate on indexed layers."
"Color balance operates only on RGB color layers."
"Colorize operates only on RGB color layers."
"Curves for indexed layers cannot be adjusted."
"Hue-Saturation operates only on RGB color layers."
"Levels for indexed layers cannot be adjusted."
"Posterize does not operate on indexed layers."
"Threshold does not operate on indexed layers."

It would be nice if these got some rewording and consistency
by a native speaker.

ciao,
--mitch