Re: Re: Gimp-developer Digest, Vol 46, Issue 16

http://www.mail-archive.com/gimp-developer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/msg11413.html

> it is less than participating in a real exchange.  it screws up
> threading.

Is that my problem, or yours? I change the subject line usually - didn't
this time, since the subject was the digest.

> i believe that if you look at the letter i wrote again, you will see
> that i am asking nicely and with a little bit of humor that you work
> with a little more honesty.

I missed that. So can you clarify, please, in what sense I'm being
dishonest? Also, if you could be very precise and explain to me why you
think that I am somehow making GNOME eat Wilber, that would be helpful.

> how could this be aggressive?

So - for clarification for my little brain: you're calling me dishonest,
incompetent, you're implying that somehow I'm stealing GIMP money (if
that's not the case, please explain what you mean by
Carol said:
> in fact, perhaps jimmac can find the time to make a tee shirt that
> states that wilber is dead.  gnome can just steal gimps money and get it
> over with.
)

Now, in the light of all that, can you explain to me how that's not
aggressive?

Cheers,
Dave.

--