Re: Re: SoC mentors & students: mid-term evaluations!

Hi,

Sven Neumann wrote:
> On Mon, 2006-07-03 at 11:03 +0200, Dave Neary wrote:
>
>> For mentors, it is not just recommended to be subscribed here, it is a
>> requirement - as in this case, important information about the program
>> is sent to this list, and I have been working on the assumption that all
>> GIMP mentors are subscribed there.
>
> Sorry, but the amount of traffic coming in due to this list is not
> acceptable, especially since it can hardly be managed using the lousy
> gmail interface. I stopped using my gmail account when they subscribed
> me there.

The appropriate place for this type of comment is on the summer
administrators list - silently unsubscribing yourself means you're
risking missing important info.

If that's an acceptable risk for you, then so be it. The choice is
yours, and I can't force you to sign up.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary