Re: Script-Fu procedure blurb review

Sven Neumann stated:

I am afraid that you misunderstood the task that I am asking you to do.

For what it's worth, I did examine the plug-ins but they have two "blurb" strings available (one for the status line and one for the plugin's Help dialog) whereas Script-fus seem to only have the one. I had mistakenly assumed that the intent was to have a more complete description appear in the script's Help dialog.

I understand now what is expected (and certainly a single line blurb will be much easier to produce).