Re: mock ups for vanishing point

Pedro,
In the 2nd mockup, it didn't look like one could resize the perspective selection. Will there be center anchors to easily resize the perspective? Or better yet (I think) have the perspective apply to the whole image. i.e. select the perspective from a small section of the image. Then borrowing on Jakub's suggestion, have multiple perspective definitions as in the path tool. Perhaps enhance the path tool with an option for a path to be declared a perspective definition. Is what I'm getting at clear? If not I could try a mock up myself.

Jakup - wouldn't it be easier to move the door first - then take the picture? *grin*