mock ups for vanishing point

Hi,

I am Pedro Alonso, a SoC student working in the project "Vanishing
Point clooning".

The project consists of fulfilling a tool for GIMP that allows cloning
surfaces bearing in mind the perspective of the image, which is
previously defined by the user. This tool would be analogous to the
Vanishing Point tool implemented in Adobe Photoshop CS2.

You may get more information about that tool in photoshop in that links:

[Quicktime video]
http://www.photoshopsupport.com/tutorials/tt-cs2/vanishing-point-tutorial.html

[Tutorial]
http://www.graphics.com/modules.php?name=Sections&op=viewarticle&artid=267
In this tutorial you may see that it is also implemented the tool
select a rectangular surface and copy&paste also bearing in mind the
perspective.

[Tutorial]
http://www.photoshopforphotographers.com/pscs2/download/movie-02.pdf

I have designed some mockups for that tool, and I would to get some
feedback about it.

And you may see the mockups here:

http://www.pedroalonso.es/mockups/plot1f.png
http://www.pedroalonso.es/mockups/plot2f.png