Re: Gimp certification

I may be out of line here but it would seem to me that an excellent way of
bolstering one's resume and fattening one's portfolio would be to become an
active participant in the GIMP documentation project. What better way to prove
one's expertise and knowledge about the GIMP than to actually produce
references, guides, and tutorials for it? I know that if I were an employer,
such evidence of an applicant's qualifications would be much more impressive
than a stamp from some on-line "university".