Re: SOC - brush system

Philip L. (deathpudding@xxxxxxxxx) wrote:
> You've given me another idea, though. Perhaps the path tool could be
> extended so that each node in a path could be a 'keyframe' in the
> stroke, holding brush parameters at that point. This would certainly
> make path stroking more powerful. On top of that, there could be a way
> to record a brush stroke into a path approximation, also holding brush
> parameters as measured during the stroke. It could then be edited and
> 'replayed' as desired.

Actually the vector objects already store GimpCoords at the control
points and hopefully the code already interpolates them properly. This
is all totally untested though, since there is no real way to control
the additional parameters (pressure, xtilt, ytilt, angle).

Bye,
        Simon
--
              simon@xxxxxxxx              http://simon.budig.de/