Re: Summer of Code

I am sorry for re-sending this message again, but I have only few days
for registering in SOC. So please answer me as soon as possible

This looks like it could make a nice GIMP plug-in. There's a tutorial
at developer.gimp.org about writing a plug-in and the GIMP source tree
has lots of examples. Let us know if you need further help.

Sven

Well, I'm glad that you are interested in.
I want to know if I can write this plug-in in the context of Summer of Code?

<elf>