Summer of Code

 Hello. I am a student of MSTU and I have participated in developing
alrithm that converts halftone black and white image to array of lines
with certain parameters that can discribe parent image.
 There were some of requirements that we have observed:
 - It must run as fast as possible, we consider that that our
algorithm can  work in real time, without any delay.
 - It has to represent a full list of line we needed to solve our
problem and there must be no false lines.
 At the end we got the complete working algorithm and I think that
may interest the GIMP project.
 And also I think I can include this algorithm to GIMP. This will be
a usefull function I thought.
 Follow the link to see what it can do: http://almaz.mrtech.ru/algo.jpg