Re: app icon update proposal

Hi,

Jakub Steiner <jimmac@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> I have refreshed the look of GIMP's mascot as an app icon and propose
> this to be included upstream. The icon follows the Tango Style
> Guidelines [1] (to a great extent) but is mostly based on the original
> shape and colors originally crafted by Tuomas Kuosmanen [2].

I am all for using it, at least as the application icon. The question
is whether we also want to switch to the new look in other occurences
of Wilber (Tip of the Day, error, warning, question icons, web-site).
What do you think?

Jakub, could you perhaps prepare error, warning, question icons as
well as an Eeeek version based on the new logo?

Sven