LGM update

Hi all,

I have been hard at work getting sponsors for LGM, and we're at a point where I have a very good idea what the budget for teh conference will be. Any of you who have asked for travel expenses previously, and who haven't yet bought tickets, should go ahead and do so soon.

We have some administrative issues with the GNOME Foundation at the moment, but they'll be worked out shortly.

I'd like to that all of the conference sponsors so far - HP, Xara, the FSF, O'Reilly and Flock. Thanks to them, we should have a great conference, and there's no excuse for people coming from abroad not to be there (well, except maybe family, work,...).

Anyone who hasn't yet contacted me about travel expenses should do so as soon as possible, please.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary