Re: [Gimp-developer] cons-array with strings?

Kent Loobey wrote:

I would like to know how to insert a string into a cons-array using Script-Fu.

Specifically how do I get the following to work?

(let (
       (foo (cons-array 1 'string))
    )
   (aset foo 0 "my string"))
)

Clearly "aset" is not the function to use...

I am not trying to get you to figure out things for me but I have been working on trying to figure this out for about a week,

If I understand what you are trying to do properly, it works in Tiny-Fu but not in Script-Fu. A quick look at the Script-Fu source seems to indicate there is a bug in the aset routines when it comes to dealing with a string array.

I would suggest you enter this in bugzilla as "aset not working when using string arrays".

--
Cheers!

Packet:ve3syb@ve3yra.#con.on.ca.na|  Try to assimilate the world!"