Re: [Gimp-developer] CVS HEAD dependency on glib-2.6 / gtk+-2.6

Hi Marc,

<pcg@xxxxxxxx ( Marc) (A.) (Lehmann )> writes:

> I don't understand why they are ignorant - having to use
> undocumented functionality and keyboard shortcuts without visible
> representation anyhwere is a usability problem. It doesn't matter if
> you post information how to wrk around that on some mailnglist.

Sorry, but the Image->Layer menu is visible and it is fully documented
also.

We can certainly improve the set of default keybindings and try to add
some useful ones in the Layer menu. There's also still the great menu
reorganisation project looking for volunteers...

Sven