Re: [Gimp-developer] Color Curves

Hi there!

Please, feel welcome!

The said news is that GIMP's color curve code is outdated and is
begging for being rewritten, for about an year.  :-(

The good news, is that as you dive into it, you can also help the code
in the GIMP itself.

That said, the code is in app/base/curves.[ch], and
tools/gimpcurvestool.[ch]

Regards,

	JS
	-><-